Friday, July 30, 2010

My First Day in Mexico









JOSE EMILIO TAYLOR COTA    LORETO, MEXICO


I'm traveling through Baja California doing the final on site research for the narrative feature I am writing, about a journalist who travels to San Ignacio Lagoon to write about the whales there.  I'm taking pictures with a Diana 120mm camera with an Insta-Back, which enables me to take mini-polaroid pictures.  I'm scanning one polaroid a day onto the web so you can get a feeling of my adventures.  I hope you enjoy this first one, of a dyed in the wool Loretano who is cementing (in more ways than one no doubt) the walls of La fabulous Damiana Inn, where I am staying.  Stay with us, there will be one picture a day for the next three weeks.  Por favor no cambie el canál!

2 comments:

zard said...

Bueno! im glad you went for the diana. looks great. xo

Semina Music said...

Good mojo, Beane. May your pen flow like a whale who eludes a harpoon.